Gino D'Acampo won't be whipping up a storm on Strictly dance floor this year, as he has turned down an offer to take part in the show.
The TV chef has revealed in a new interview that he passed up on a big money deal to compete in Strictly Come Dancing as he is just too busy.
Despite his This Morning co-star Ruth Langsford previously appearing on the BBC One reality show, Gino has said he just doesn't have the time to train for it.
Speaking to the Daily Star Sunday, 42-year-old Gino said: "Strictly have asked me. But that show would require a lot of time and training.
"Who has got time for that? Not me...not at the moment."
Who has got time for that? Not me...not at the moment.
The rumour mill has been in overdrive recently with several celebrity names being tipped for this year's series of Strictly.
But, according to reports, one famous face who won't be taking to the dance floor is Virgin Radio host Chris Evans.Chris was said to be all set to appear when the show kicks off in September but pulled out with just two months to go.
A source recently told the Sunday Mirror: "Chris had been thinking and talking about doing Strictly but in the end, it won't happen in 2019."
The broadcaster had previously told fans that he had said "yes" when approached by show bosses. Chris' agent declined to comment.
Meanwhile, Radio 1 DJ Dev Griffin is said to have signed on the dotted line for the new series. And in June, former Corrie star Catherine Tyldesley was said to be in advance talks with producers.
Leave us a comment on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and let us know what you think!