Zoom quiz nights were all the rage during the first lockdown.
Now we’re back indoors again, you may need some new TV quiz questions.
With dinner parties and nights out on the town firmly off the cards, virtual quizzes have become the next best thing.
Thinking of hosting one yourself? Don’t look further than our British TV quiz below.
We’ve got 20 questions and answers, covering all things telly from Simon Cowell to EastEnders to The Crown.
Give our quiz a go and let us know how you get on…
British TV quiz questions
1. What was Uncle Albert’s surname in Only Fools and Horses?
2. In Goodnight Sweetheart, what is Gary Sparrow’s day job?
3. Who is the youngest actor ever to play The Doctor in Doctor Who?
4. James Corden dated one of his Gavin & Stacey co-stars for two years. Who was it?
5. What is the post code of Walford in EastEnders?