Sacked Strictly star Brendan Cole’s run of bad luck has landed him in danger after his tour bus caught fire in the middle of the night!
Brendan revealed to the Daily Star that he, his dancers and the backstage crew were all shaken by the blaze, which was caused by a faulty fuel pipe.
But he said that his team were “amazing” and wouldn’t let the setback stop them touring their glittering All Night Long show.
“The bus caught fire,” Brendan told the Star. “It was quite horrific.”
And he said the team dealt with the danger bravely.
“All of them were standing there in their underpants in the middle of the night and had to go to Tesco to get a change of clothing so they could go to work the next day,” he said.
“It just shows how amazing they are. But we are okay. The show goes on.
“We had two shows that day. I would not have been surprised if they had said, ‘we are a bit in shock, we are going to have to stay off… you have to do it without us,’ but they didn’t.”
And he added: “I work with the best.”
Brendan was recently axed from Strictly after clashing with head judge Shirley Ballas.
But he is already moving on with his career, touring his new show and being touted as a judge for next year’s Dancing on Ice.
And his wife Zoe is expecting their second child too – so it’s not all bad!
Would you like to see Brendan back on Strictly? Leave us a comment on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and let us know what you think!