Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis reportedly didn’t meet their baby cousin Archie for two months after he was born.
According to The Sun, royal correspondent Emily Andrews said Kate and William chose to leave their children at home when they went to meet their nephew Archie for the first time.
She told the publication: “It was interesting that Polo match because it was the first time that Charlotte and George had actually met Archie, they hadn’t met him for two months so that was lovely.
“Kate and William had been to see Archie at Frogmore Cottage but they hadn’t taken their children with them, so that was the moment at the polo match where all three of the Cambridge kids got to meet Archie.”
Baby Archie was born on May 6 and was introduced to the world two days after.
Last week, it was revealed that Archie is yet to meet Mike and Zara Tindall’s two daughters, Mia and Lena – the tot’s second cousins.
View this post on Instagram
When asked whether his daughters had met Archie, Mike told Hello! magazine: “No, not yet.”
The Queen and Prince Philip met the latest addition to the royal family days after he was born alongside Meghan’s mum Doria Ragland, who was by her daughter’s side when she gave birth.
A week later, Kate and William paid a visit to Meghan and Harry at their home in Frogmore Cottage to meet Archie.
A royal representative told PEOPLE that the meeting took place in private after Catherine visited a secret WWII spy base in Bletchley Park, Buckinghamshire.
View this post on Instagram
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are pleased to announce they have named their first born child: Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor This afternoon Their Royal Highnesses introduced Her Majesty The Queen to her eighth great-grandchild at Windsor Castle. The Duke of Edinburgh and The Duchess’ mother were also present for this special occasion. Photo credit: Chris Allerton ©️SussexRoyal
It seems Meghan and Harry are adjusting to life as new parents but bookies are already predicting another royal tot will be arriving next year.
At the weekend, Ladbrokes dramatically slashed the odds on the couple making a pregnancy announcement THIS YEAR.
Whereas the likelihood of it happening was 8/1, it’s now just 3/1.
A Ladbrokes spokesman told Express.co.uk: “Harry and Meghan clearly aren’t messing around, and if the latest odds are anything to go by, the pair could be adding to their family next year.”
Meanwhile, royal correspondent Katie Nicholl told Entertainment Tonight: “I think it’s probably a little premature to be speaking about a second baby.
“That said, sources close to the couple told me that they really would love to have a big family.
“They absolutely want siblings for Archie, so possibly we will have a pregnancy announcement for Meghan and Harry sometime next year.”
Leave us a comment on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and let us know what you think of this story.