Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex has made her first appearance at Royal Ascot.
The former actress joined The Queen and other members of the royal family at the prestigious event on Tuesday afternoon.
Meghan, 36, arrived alongside husband Prince Harry, 33, in a carriage which they shared with Harry’s uncle, The Earl of Wessex, and his wife Sophie, the Countess of Wessex.
— Ascot Racecourse (@Ascot) June 19, 2018
The American once again chose an outfit by Givenchy, the design house behind her wedding dress and the cream ensemble she wore during a series of engagements with The Queen in Chester last week.
Meghan and Harry will present the winning trophy for the 4.20pm race.
Elsewhere, The Queen wore a bright citrus lemon outfit to travel in a carriage with her daughter, Anne, the Princess Royal.
It was announced minutes before the royal carriage procession that Anne’s daughter, Zara Tindall, gave birth to a second daughter with husband Mike on Monday.
Meanwhile, it was announced earlier today that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will visit Dublin on a two-day engagement in July.
Kensington Palace said the couple will travel to Ireland on July 10 and 11 at the request of Her Majesty’s Government.
A spokesperson said: “They are looking forward to learning more about Ireland’s history and experiencing its rich culture, as well as meeting the people who are shaping the country’s future.”
Further details about the visit and the royal couple’s itinerary will be released in due course.
The announcement thrilled fans – especially those in Ireland who are already figuring out how to get the best view of the newlyweds!
This will mark Harry and Meghan’s first official visit to Ireland; they visited Northern Ireland in March, two months before marrying.
It has been rumoured the royal couple honeymooned in Co. Mayo, Ireland, but that has not been confirmed by the palace.
They disappeared from the public view for a couple of weeks following their marriage at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle on May 19, leading to speculation they had enjoyed a secret and private honeymoon.
The pair returned to work at Trooping The Colour on Saturday, June 9, which saw Meghan’s first appearance with the royal family on the Buckingham Palace balcony to watch a fly-past.
Meghan then joined The Queen for a series of engagements in Cheshire last week, marking her first engagements with Her Majesty and first engagements without Harry.
The pair seemed to get on brilliantly with photos of them laughing and smiling together beamed around the world.
Don’t miss out: Three steps to ensure you see all ED!’s latest news on Facebook
Later in the year, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will embark on an overseas visit to Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga.
They will fly to the other side of the world this autumn in a trip that coincides with the launch of Harry’s Invictus Games in Sydney in October.
Do you look forward to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex undertaking more engagements? Leave us a comment on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and let us know what you think!