Love Island has slammed rumours contestant Anton Danyluk has been removed from the villa.
Following the departure of Sherif Lanre yesterday, rumours began circulating social media claiming Anton had been booted from the show.
However, a rep for Love Island told Ent Daily: "No he hasn't - no truth to it."
It comes after Sherif announced he had decided to leave the villa on Tuesday after breaking the rules.
The chef, 20, said he agreed with the show bosses to leave the series after nine days in the villa.
Sherif said: "In a case of poor judgement, I broke the villa rules and as a result agreed with the producers that it was best for me to leave the villa.
"I regret that I didn’t conduct myself in the right way and, as a 20 year old guy, it’s something I know I will take on board and learn from.
"I really enjoyed my time in the villa and look forward to catching up with everyone on the outside."
A Love Island spokesman said: "After breaking the villa rules Sherif had conversations with the producers and it was mutually agreed that he would leave the Love Island villa."
I broke the villa rules and as a result agreed with the producers that it was best for me to leave the villa.
ITV has not yet said what rules were broken which lead to him leaving.
Shortly after the news broke, Sherif's mum Diana said she's spoken to her son but insists she doesn't know the full story.
She told the MailOnline: "I don’t know the real reason yet, but I’m determined to get to the bottom of it.
"I don’t know if he has actually done anything wrong yet. I need to look at his Love Island code of conduct and I need to speak to him properly to find out what really happened.
"But I’m his mum, I’m going to think it was a bit unfair. I think so. I’m going to defend my son."
Diana said Sherif is a "lovely young man" who thought it was a "great opportunity" to go on Love Island.
Leave us a comment on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and let us know what you think of this story.