The Latest Celebrity News & Showbiz Gossip
Wednesday 5th August 2020

Harry Redknapp, Anne Hegerty and Sair Khan ‘confirmed’ for I’m A Celebrity

We seriously can't wait for this series to start

The best thing about it getting colder outside is that it means I'm A Celeb is on its way - and we just got three new exciting names reportedly confirmed as taking part.

A football manager, a TV star from The Chase, and a Coronation Street actress are all reportedly heading into the Australian jungle.

Harry is a big name in sport (credit: WENN)

TV insiders report to The Mirror that Harry Redknapp, Anne Hegerty and Sair Khan are part of this year's I'm A Celeb line-up, starting in November.

Harry, 71, is best known as a football manager who has previously managed the likes of Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham.

He's the dad of Jamie Redknapp and uncle of Frank Lampard.

A source revealed: "Harry is never anything less than good value. He’s had a long, interesting career and knows a lot of famous people. He’ll be fun to watch."

Anne is The Chaser on the daytime quiz show (credit: ITV)

He’s had a long, interesting career and knows a lot of famous people.

Anne, 60, is "The Governess" on The Chase, and has also made quiz show appearances on Mastermind, Fifteen to One, Today's the Day, Are You an Egghead? and Brain of Britain.

The final name linked to the new series is Corrie's Sair, 30, best known for playing the role of Alya Nazir in the ITV soap since 2014.

She previously appeared on the BBC's daytime soap, Doctors as Nina Chopra.

Sair is a viewer favourite on Corrie (credit: ITV)

Other names so far rumoured to be attached to this year's series include Hollyoaks' Stephanie Waring, Love Island star Alexandra Cane, The Saturdays' Frankie Bridge, TV presenter Nick Knowles and Inbetweeners actress Emily Atack.

Nick, 56, previously hinted he'd do the show, telling Lorraine Kelly: "I think it would be quite fun to do because of all the trials, I quite fancy having a go at that. I’d rock the hat.

The SOS DIY presenter is said to be heading to the jungle (credit: PA)

"I get asked every year and I’ve always said I wouldn’t do it but who knows? I've got a little boy who needs looking after and if it comes to it I’ll never say never."

Read more: Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash share first pic after moving in together

This is the first series of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! that will not feature presenter Ant McPartlin.

Instead, Dec Donnelly will be joined by ITV veteran, Holly Willoughby.

Holly is ditching Phil to team up with Dec (credit: ITV)

And this week Dec, 42, joked that he's concerned about Holly's ability to cope in the Aussie jungle after watching her first attempt at a Bush Tucker Trial.

Holly, 37, took on a very soft version of a Bush Tucker Trial on Thursday's This Morning, which was her last appearance on the ITV daytime show before flying to Australia.

Holly was terrified during her Bush Tucker on This Morning (Credit: ITV)

And it seems Dec wasn't that impressed!

After watching Holly screaming and squealing her way through the challenge, he took to Twitter to joke she was worse than former I'm A Celebrity contestant Gillian McKeith, who is famous for her whiny attempts at Bush Tucker Trials, even fainting at one.

He tweeted: "Just watched @Schofe put @hollywills through a #BushtuckerTrial on @thismorning. She was worse than Gillian McKeith! What the heck are we in for!? #ImACeleb."

Read more: Paul O'Grady thrills Lorraine with special message for her dog Angus

It's already shaping up to be a great series. Bring on November!

Are you excited for the show starting? Leave us a comment on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and let us know what you think.