It’s Sunday and an increasing number of Strictly Come Dancing fans are rushing to check the Strictly spoiler site to see who will leave the show tonight.
Week 10 of the competition saw the remaining six contestants take to the dance floor with their pro partners and the stakes are higher than ever.
No one wants to go home, but clearly one couple has to. Strictly fans have very firm views on who that should be this week.
And the result is leaving many very, very angry indeed!
Some have shared their thoughts after reading the leaked results – which we of course won’t share here – and a minority are even threatening to boycott…
One wrote: “Well, thank you #Strictly, after years of watching with my wife, she has finally decided this is the last series she’s going to watch. Before the programme started, we both said the dancing doesn’t matter. The format is broken beyond repair.”
“My heart has sunken,” said another, while a third commented: “Nah I’m fuming,”
“Are you kidding me?” and “Who is voting?” were also common themes.
Viewers will have to wait and see in tonight’s show how the eliminated couple did in the dance-off alongside the other pair in the bottom two – and exactly what the judges had to say about them!
Strictly Week 10 leaderboard scores
- John and Johannes scored 39 for their Argentine Tango to The 5th by David Garrett
- AJ and Kai scored 36 for their Couple’s Choice to Make Me Feel by Janelle Monáe
- Rhys and Nancy scored 35 for their Waltz to You Light Up My Life by Whitney Houston
- Rose and Giovanni scored 33 for their Paso Doble to ‘California Dreamin’ by Sia
- Dan and Nadiya scored 31 for their Rumba to Desperado by Eagles
- Tilly and Nikita scored 30 for their Samba to Levitating by Dua Lipa
Who do YOU think should be leaving the Strictly Come Dancing competition this week? Let us know what you think of this story on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix.