Marks and Spencer fans are counting down the days to being able to count down the days after details of their stunning beauty advent calendars were released.
The retailer's shelves will be stocked with their 2019 advent calendars for sale in three days’ time - and it looks to be quite the bargain.
It is believed the luxury seasonal novelty will be crammed with beauty products including M&S’ own brand, Nails Inc, L'Occitane, This Works, Emma Hardie, Philip Kingsley and Stila.
The value of so many top-notch beauty products is believed to be £300 - but the festive treat will retail for only £40.
And among the 25 days' worth of surprises are six full-sized favourites which come with a price tag of £128.50 alone.
Shoppers are required to spend £25 on Clothing, Home and Beauty either in stores or online to qualify for the deal.
Here's what each M&S beauty advent calendar contains:
- FILORGA NCEF Reverse Moisturiser 7ml
- Nails Inc Nail Polish Weekend Millionaire 10ml
- Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm 75ml
- Shay & Blue White Peaches Natural Spray Fragrance 10ml
- Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 30ml
- NUXE Crème Prodigieuse Boost Multi-Correction Gel Cream 15ml
- Emma Hardie Purifying Pink Clay Detox Mask 20ml
- Philip Kingsley Body Building Weightless Shampoo 60ml
- PRAI Ageless Throat & Decolletage Night Crème 30ml
- This Works Sleep Together Calming Spray 75ml
- O’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream 10ml
- M&S Pure Super Hydrate Day Cream SPF15 30ml
- M&S Coconut Body Butter 50ml
- REN V-Cense Night Cream 30ml
- M&S Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream 15ml
- M&S Formula Absolute Total Lip & Eye 15ml
- Autograph Luminosity Radiant Skin Primer 15ml
- Autograph Kohl Eye Liner
- M&S Dual Action Eye Brush
- EYEKO Lash Alert Mascara 4ml
- Skyn Iceland Minty Lip Fix With Glacial Water 12ml
- STILA Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick 1.5ml
- Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser with Damask Rose 30ml
- PUR Afterglow Highlighter 2.5g
- AVEDA Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair 100ml
Picking out her calendar highlights, beauty editor Sam Dean said: "The heroes for me are PUR Mini Highlighter, Stila Liquid Lipgloss (one of three shades) and Autograph Kohl Pencil in black, all of which I’ll be using to help create endless festive party looks.
"I’m also looking forward to an after-party relaxing ritual using the Emma Hardie Pink Clay Detox Mask.
"Be quick because these boxes fly off the shelves. Pick one up for your mum, your sister, your friend but most importantly bag yours first!"
According to reports, the products included within that sumptuous selection are worth a whopping £615.
Leave us a comment on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and let us know what you think of this story.