Love Island star Amber Davies has warned her fans and followers on social media to never leave a drink unattended on a night out, after she was spiked.
The musical theatre performer and model is now recovering at home after being rushed to hospital on Friday.
She had been enjoying an evening out with a friend at the Plough Inn at St Asaph, North Wales, but their night took a turn for the worse after the 22-year-old collapsed in the car park outside.
Staff at the pub called for an ambulance, and Amber’s mum Sue – who is a nurse – also came to her aid.
An onlooker told The Sun on Sunday newspaper: “At about 11.20 she was walking up and down the car park with a guy.
“She suddenly hit the floor. She was completely unconscious.
“People came out of the pub to help her and put her in the recovery position.
“She was screaming like she was in agony.
“Paramedics were asking people if she’d taken anything. But no one saw her taking drugs.”
Amber was taken to the Glan Clwyd Hospital in Bodelwyddan and treated for around three hours before she was allowed home.
Earlier today, the bar manager insisted he had “no reason” to think there had been drugs on the premises.
The Plough manager Dafydd Jones said: “I have no reason to believe drugs were taken on the premises.
“I will be speaking to North Wales Police with regards to the incident.”
💖 Never leave your drink out of sight! pic.twitter.com/ZSiAnm5TQW
— Amber Davies (@Amber_Davies7) 18 November 2018
Amber wrote on Twitter: “Getting spiked is something that I never thought would happen to me.
“A reminder to never leave your drink out of sight.”
A spokesperson for the popular reality star confirmed she’s now resting at home and expressed her gratitude towards those who had come to her aid.
The representative said: “She is recovering well at home and is extremely grateful to everyone who helped her.”
Get well soon, Amber!
Has similar happened to you or someone you know? Leave us a comment on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and let us know your experience.