News

Jasmine Lennard makes shocking Celebrity Big Brother fix claim

She branded the way TV bosses treated her as “disgusting”

Jasmine Lennard has claimed that CBB is fixed after a producer allegedly promised she would make the final of this year’s series.

Simon Cowell’s ex has now started legal action alleging a talent executive made a top secret phone call telling her she would “participate for the full four weeks of the series”.

Well, well, well!

The paperwork she has submitted claims the discussion happened on August 15 of last year and meant they were “implying she would be provided with some kind of immunity protecting her from elimination”.

Read more: Celebrity Big Brother: Two new contestants to enter house Friday!

She is said to want the fee she was promised and took to Twitter to unleash the beast!

The 31-year-old wrote: “ALWAYS be 10 steps ahead of ANYONE who attempts to screw me over. I think i i’m done playing nicely now. #cbb #queenofthedamned”

She then uploaded a statement including the words: “The way i have been treated as a human being, as a single mother and as a person who has worked for them for over 10 years is disgusting.”

A spokeswoman for the show’s production company Endemol has declined to comment on Jasmine’s allegations.

The model has made the claims after apparently being dropped from the current All Stars vs New Stars line-up. Is she bitter?

Producers of the show reportedly decided to remove her from the series after the discovery of what were apparently considered to be Islamophobic and Trans-phobic comments made by her on social media.

Jasmine has vowed to expose the “full extent of the internal corruption”.

Read more: CBB star ‘ditched’ from new series over bigoted comments

A source said: “Jasmine details all her dealings with Big Brother in the run up to the live shows and has proof a substantial sum of money was accepted and plans were well under way to start filming her VT footage.

“While going through the specifics of her conversations she also refers to an August 15 phone conversation where she states execs told her ‘she’d be first through the door’ and ‘participated for the full four weeks of the series’.

“This was put to Big Brother in November last year and they have at no point denied this conversation took place.”

The last series saw Christopher Biggins removed from the house for ‘causing offence’ to other housemates and viewers with some of his remarks.