Holly Willoughby reportedly paid herself £1.7million last year

She's worth every penny

It’s been a good year for Holly Willoughby especially now she’s getting rave reviews fronting the popular I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! – and it’s really starting to show in her earnings.

The TV star owns a company with her husband Dan Baldwin, and a new report says the couple paid themselves almost £1.7million last year – nearly double her earnings from the year before.

holly willoughby i'm a celeb
We’d be dancing if we earned that much, too (credit: hollywilloughby Instagram)

The 37-year-old owns 80% of her business Roxy Media, with producer Dan holding onto the other 20%.

Their public accounts showed Holly paid herself £1,355,784 in dividends in 2017, while Dan, 43, got £338,946.

The Sun Online claims the earnings are up from the £950,000 the couple took home the year before.

The couple have been married eleven years (credit: hollywilloughby Instagram)

Holly and Dan have been married since 2007 and share three children, Harry, Belle and Chester.

Read more: I’m A Celeb’s Harry Redknapp calls campmates “gross” for picking spots

Insiders add that the This Morning veteran is set to earn even more next year, as this figure doesn’t even include her I’m A Celeb pay packet!

holly willoughby i'm a celeb declan donnelly
Holly and Dec have been a popular addition to I’m A Celeb (credit: ITV)

Holly has been a popular addition to this year’s presenting team, covering Ant McPartlin while he recuperates.

Viewers have praised the chemistry between her and sidekick Declan Donnelly calling them: “Hilarious” and “brilliant.”

Holly’s jungle fashion on the other hand, has been a little more divisive.

holly willoughby i'm a celeb declan donnelly
The This Morning star’s style choices haven’t always gone down well (credit: ITV)

She confused fans on Friday when she wore a $219 “sexy” low-cut black cocktail style dress, from Australian brand Hansel and Gretel.

Baffled viewers flocked to comment on the evening look, with one writing: “Does Holly Willoughby know she’s in the jungle??? What the ‘eck is she wearing? LBD feminine dress!”

A second added: “I thought this was supposed to be the jungle, not a fashion parade catwalk.”

holly willoughby i'm a celeb
Fans loved this look (credit: angiesmithstudio Instagram)

Other dresses have been more popular, with one floral number in particular sending fashion fans begging for details of where to find it.

Read more: I’m A Celeb fans want Noel Edmonds to replace Holly Willoughby as host

With business booming, Holly’s going to be able to buy as many floral – or cocktail – dresses as she likes. Good for you, Hol.

How much would you pay yourself if you could? Leave us a comment on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and let us know what you think.