News

Concerned Katie Price addresses crowd at London gig as she cancels performance

She wanted to be with her family

| Updated:

Horrified Katie Price cancelled a planned gig at G-A-Y after Saturday night’s terror attack in London.

Instead, she went home to be with her husband Kieran and her children.

Having learned of the incident, Katie took to the stage alongside G-A-Y owner Jeremy Joseph to tell the audience herself that she wouldn’t be singing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU2aw0zgQcU/?taken-by=officialkatieprice&hl=en

She had been due to perform the track for her new show My Crazy Life on Quest, after releasing an audio clip of the song on Instagram yesterday.

When they addressed the crowd, Joseph said: “I’m trying to find the right words to say what we’re going to say now.

“Katie and I have come on the stage to tell you this.

“You may have heard two hours ago there was another terrorist attack in London and people have lost their lives.

“It feels completely wrong tonight to come on stage and promote the single when people have lost their lives.

“Katie wanted to show you she was still here.”

Read More: Ariana Grande says she is ‘praying for London’.

Katie herself then spoke to the crowd, adding: “Thank you for coming, I wanted to perform.

“We will confirm another day and I will be back.

“Get home safely, I am going home to my family.”

Read More: This soap star paid a touching tribute to the Manchester terror victims.

Last night’s terror attack saw at least seven people lose their lives after a white van was driven into pedestrians on London Bridge, before three terrorists jumped out and began stabbing members of the public.

Katie paid her respects on social media (Credit: Instagram)

Katie later posted a ‘Pray for London’ image on her Instagram.