The Great British Bake Off’s innuendo quota suffered this week from the absence of co-host Sue Perkins, who missed filming due to a bereavement.
But Mel Giedroyc, judges Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood and the motley crew of bakers more than made up for her with their innocent insinuations.
Here are the pick from biscuit week:
1. “I’ve had the bag in my hand for some time now. It’s definitely coming out the pipe a lot smoother.”
Rav finds a novel way to ease the overly firm dough for his Viennese Whirls.
2. “I think I’ve got to have it pretty stiff … because if not, it’ll squidge out of the sandwiches.”
Val has trouble with her loose buttercream.
3. ”I think your sister tastes lovely.”
Paul gives his verdict on Val’s gingerbread version of her sibling.
4. “Can you come and grab my jugs, please?”
Candice requires Mel’s help with accoutrements to her pub Showstopper.
5. “I’ll eat a bit of carpet.”
Mary tucks in to Candice’s soft furnishings.