Former England footballer Wayne Bridge is the latest star rumoured to be appearing on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here.
The defender is set to follow in the footsteps of Jimmy Bullard and Kieron Dyer by heading to Oz to take part in the ITV show.
Bosses are hoping Wayne will talk about the scandal surrounding John Terry.
John allegedly had an affair with Wayne’s ex-girlfriend and mum of his son, Veronica Perroncel.
The scandal resulted in shamed Wayne hanging up his boots and John quitting as England captain.
Since then, Wayne – who has played for Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham – has settled with The Saturdays’ Frankie Bridge. The pair have two gorgeous kids. Talk about having the last laugh!
He has kept a low profile, never basking in the spotlight.
But that is all going to change now.
A source told The Sun: “Wayne never really sought fame when he was a footballer so it’s surprising he agreed to go in the jungle.
“ITV believe they’ve made a real coup getting him on board as he’s never discussed the John Terry scandal before.
“They’re secretly hoping the subject crops up while the celebs talk endlessly around the camp fire to pass the time.”
With the show just around the TV schedule corner, it’s time to feed you all the essential facts, as well as who could be joining Wayne!
When does this year’s I’m A Celebrity… begin?
It will all be kicking off on Sunday November 13 at 9pm. That’s not long to wait at all people!!
Which celebs are rumoured to be chundering (or perhaps not) on crocodile privates?
The former Countdown star has allegedly been offered a six-figure sum to head into the jungle. Carol can literally do anything and everything, so if it’s true, all bets are off already.
Our favourite Gogglebox couch potato is rumoured to take part in the series.
An insider told The Sun: “Scarlett has gone down really well on Gogglebox and I’m A Celeb producers think she’s a perfect fit for them.
“Her hilarious one-liners and frank views make great telly for Channel 4so they want a bit of the action.”
She can also show off her slimmed-down figure in the waterfall!
The 27-year-old British gymnast has hinted there is “potential” that he will star in the ITV series.
He said: “There’s something in the pipeline.
“I have got a meeting when I get back about a potential show. You guys will probably have a field day with it. But I am looking forward to it, it’s something I have wanted to do for a long time.”
The former Coronation Street star appeared on the show in 2014, but left the jungle after his brother tragically died from a heart attack.
Now ITV bosses are hoping he will come back to finish what he started.
The TOWIE star could be following in pal Gemma Collins’ footsteps.
A source told Digital Spy that Kate is heading Down Under and looking for love after her split from Dan Edgar.
Following the cancellation of Tyson’s world title rematch fight with Wladimir Klitschko, I’m A Celebrity bosses are keen to offer him big bucks to go down under.
Tyson is currently blowing up a storm after testing positive for cocaine, which saw him vacate his WBO and WBA world heavyweight titles.
Sources close to the boxer think that this could be the high profile boost that his career needs.
Read more: Gogglebox favourites quit the show
Producers believe that Lisa will bring some much-needed glamour to the Australian jungle when it starts in November.
A source told The Sun: “Lisa would be a perfect fit for the Jungle.
“She fits the mould of an I’m A Celeb contestant, she’s got a great sense of humour, gets on well with people and is easy on the eye.”
The disgraced reality TV star could be heading for the jungle.
She teased about working with ITV again, saying: “I can’t say what but it is definitely one to watch, everybody loves it.
“So I like being up for a challenge and this show definitely will be putting me through a huge challenge!”
The former England manager had to pack his bags after a very short stint in ‘office’, but he might have to re-pack as he heads Down Under for a bumper pay packet from I’m A Celeb bosses.
Michael Jackson’s doctor has also been rumoured for the line-up, and he could be prescribed a whopping £230,000 pay packet for it.
The former Strictly Come Dancing star, who is close friends with hosts Ant and Dec, has been on ITV’s list of dream contestants for years and it seems the time has finally come.
According to sources, the 41-year-old ex-footballer and TV pundit is set to swap the sequins and fake tan of Strictly for a khaki vest and mosquito repellent once he signs on the dotted line.
“Robbie would be an amazing signing. We’re quietly confident he’ll it after years or trying to persuade him,” said a source.