Sir Cliff Richard and South Yorkshire Police have reportedly settled their legal fight over media coverage that named him as a sex offender.
The 76-year-old sued the force after they raided his home in Sunningdale, Berkshire, in 2014.
He also sought damages from the BBC after the raid.
On Friday, lawyers told High Court judge Mr Justice Mann that Sir Cliff had come to an agreement with South Yorkshire Police.
After being accused of the historical allegations in 2014, the singer denied it and the Crown Prosecution Service dropped the last year.
Since the claims were first made, South Yorkshire Police have apologised “wholeheartedly for the additional anxiety caused”.
The BBC however, is still disputing claims for damages.
According to Sir Cliff’s lawyers, he suffered “profound and long-lasting” damage after people thought that he was a sex offender.
The BBC hasn’t issued a comment, but has previously said that they had reported Sir Cliff’s “full denial of the allegations at every stage”.
The Summer Holiday singer hasn’t commented on the news, but has posted a statement about the Manchester attack that happened on Monday 22 May.
He shared the post on Facebook to his 286,000 followers, and wrote: “I find it impossible to understand how anyone could do what the Manchester bomber did. It was horrific, to wake up to the news, yesterday, of the death and injury of so many innocent people and many of them children.
“This was another ugly, vicious and cowardly act! My heart is numbed, but I send my love to all the families affected and my prayers for the many souls who have been taken from them. God bless you all. Cliff”.