While the whole world will be tuning in to see the US election result - these celebrities might be packing their bags… The following stars have all pledged to LEAVE the USA if Donald Trump becomes the next president. And with the polls as tight as can be - maybe they should start thinking about booking their tickets...
1. Meghan Markle: Prince Harry’s new girl told the Nightly Show's Larry Wilmore back in May that if Trump wins: "It's really the moment that I go, we film Suits in Toronto and I might just stay in Canada.” We hear that Harry has a really nice place in London too Meghan…
2. Amy Schumer: The comedienne has made no secret of her disdain for Trump and has vowed to move to Spain if he wins. She told the BBC in September: “I will need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain or somewhere ... it's beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It's too crazy.”
3. Amber Rose: The DWTS contestant doesn’t know where yet… but she’s going: “I can't even think about it! I'm moving, I'm out! I can't. And I am taking my son with me!” she told Us Weekly in May.
4. Chelsea Handler: The talk show host could become neighbors with Amy … she too has vowed to move to Spain, telling Vanity Fair in May: "I have a house in Spain that's going to be ready right after the election.”
5. Miley Cyrus: The singer lost it when she saw a picture of Trump posing with big game hunter back in March. She took to Instagram to vent: "Honestly f*ck this shit I am moving if this is my president! I don't say things I don't mean!”
7. Lena Dunham: The actress will also be moving to Canada telling the audience at an awards ceremony in April: "I know a lovely place in Vancouver, and I can get my work done from there.” And it looks like she means business: "I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will,” she added.
8. Bryan Cranston: The Breaking Bad star could be joining Neve and Lena in Canada. He told The Bestseller Experiment podcast in October: "Absolutely. I would definitely move … It wouldn’t be a vacation. I’d be an expatriate.”
10. Barbra Streisand: The singer’s got options - she told an Australian journalist she’s either moving Down Under or to Canada. “He has no facts. I don't know, I can't believe it. I'm either coming to your country, if you'll let me in, or Canada,” she said back in August.