It's been a worrying time for fans of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! with ongoing speculation Ant McPartlin won't be co-hosting the new series as he's focusing on his recovery.
The 41-year-old has retreated from the limelight in recent months after being candid about his addiction battles and rehab stint.
He's currently over in Los Angeles continuing his recovery out of the public eye which has, of course, led to numerous rumours he may not be well enough to co-host the next series of I'm A Celebrity, which traditionally starts in November.
Of course, Ant's health and well-being is everyone's priority, and fans want nothing more than to see him fighting fit and back on screen next to best pal Declan Donnelly, 42.
But most of us would surely prefer Ant to take all the time he needs to get better rather than rushing back too soon and jeopardising his health?
Well, the good news is that the latest claims suggest Ant is doing well and WILL be ready to join Dec in Australia when the new series begins.
A source told Daily Mail that Ant has "no plans to give up his hosting role" despite widespread reports that Caroline Flack, 37, was red-hot favourite to replace him.
Many had even urged producers to just ditch the whole series if Ant wasn't well enough, rather than drafting in a replacement.
One tweeted: "Don’t separate Ant & Dec... just don’t film it this year it wouldn’t be the end of the world ugh."
Don’t separate Ant & Dec... just don’t film it this year it wouldn’t be the end of the world
Another said: "It’ll either be Ant & Dec or no Celeb for this year."
An insider backed that up to Sunday Mirror, saying: “With his commitment and new-found strength, those close to him believe he will be back on TV in November.
"It’s something he is working towards and focusing on.”
Last year's I'm A Celebrity began in Australia on November 13. If this year's show has a similar air date it means Ant still has a bit of time to find his feet again, especially if bosses can work around him so all he has to do is jet over to Oz before the launch.
For now, he is in Los Angeles focusing on his well-being, having jetted abroad to reportedly get some space after being followed by paparazzi during his recovery.
Ant's rep told the Huffington Post that the press intrusion wasn't conducive to recovery: “Having people outside his door and following him to the shop or on a dog walk is harming his progress. ”
The Sun claims bosses had booked Ant & Dec for a big budget promo shoot this week, but it's been postponed until Ant is feeling better.
A source said: "It would have been the first day filming but with Ant away, there is no way they could get started.”
It's good to see everyone putting Ant's health first.