They are both TV icons in their own right, known and loved for their diva-like behaviour.
The ladies in question both have manes of long, blonde hair and to say they’ve both been a little unlucky in love would be an understatement.
Yes, we’re talking about Diva On Lockdown star Gemma Collins and the indisputable stand-out star of The Muppets, Miss Piggy.
Both aren’t shy when it comes to voicing their opinions either, and now you can test your knowledge with our fun-packed who said it quiz.
Read on to test if you can tell the two apart…
Who said it – Gemma Collins or Miss Piggy?
1. “I always make sure I have a handheld mirror – just in case you get any bogeys up your nose and you’re talking to someone.”
2. “I am every woman! I’ve got brains, beauty and booty, and if they’re not gonna come and grab this up well then… whatever!”
3. “Smart cooks realise that the easiest cookbook to use is the Yellow Pages and the handiest appliance in the kitchen is the telephone.”
4. “Sometimes with the job I do – with people fluffing about you – you think you’re Mariah Carey sometimes.”
5. “Many people think money is something to be set aside for a rainy day. But honestly, how much money do you really need for a dozen or so hours of inclement weather?”
6. “There is only one gift you should accept on your first date – diamonds.”
7. “I’ve never seen gruel in my life. I thought it was made up for Oliver Twist.”
8. “When you are in love with someone you want to be near him all the time – except when you are out buying things and charging them to him.”