Now Mike has revealed that he has received death threats, telling him to withdraw from the competition or he'll be a 'dead man'.
Mike, 53, and his partner Katya Jones survived the Halloween dance-off despite Catherine being a fan favourite.
The presenter was forced to defend the vote on Twitter.
After one person told him to "retire" as he's making a "mockery", Mike hit back:
"All I do is put in 12 hour days with the amazing @Mrs_katjones.
"I am a 53-year-old dad and husband and enjoy music and haven’t ever learned to dance. I don’t pretend to be anything and am working my socks off to improve. I hate it when anyone goes and compete only vs myself."
I get that people have their own favourite dancers but it's an entertainment show at the end of the day and to get a death threat is ridiculous.
Speaking to The Mirror at the Pride Of Britain Awards, Mike said that the threat said that unless he withdrew from the compeition he would be 'a dead man.'
"It was personal and I thought WTF. There are bigger things in the world to worry about.
"I get that people have their own favourite dancers but it's an entertainment show at the end of the day and to get a death threat is ridiculous.
"My wife saw it first and when I went to see who had sent it, they had already removed the tweet. A death threat? What?! On Strictly?"
Meanwhile, eliminated Catherine Tyldesley teared up on last night's episode of It Takes Two (28.10.19).
And after showing emotion during the Sunday results show, Cath, 35, was visibly upset as she watched her best bits.
She then paid tribute to her dancing partner, Johannes Radebe.
"I feel like I've gone through a divorce and I've got Jojo!" she said. "Friendship for life, it's absolutely phenomenal."
Head to our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and let us know what you think of our story.