Craig Revel Horwood is never short of a controversial comment or three.
Now the outrageous Strictly judge, 54, says that he wants the show to book future contestants who have appeared on Love Island.
Strictly has always steered clear of reality TV stars, preferring contestants who come from acting, soaps, music or sport.
But Craig believes that bosses should look closer at Love Island stars in the future especially after the success of YouTube stars like Joe Sugg.
"You have to keep it classy, you want to keep it social, and it is important to be inclusive - that's my kind of thing," he has said.
In an interview with The Sun ahead of this weekend's first competitive show of the series, Craig says:
I think now that is the craze, YouTube and reality TV stars are coming to the forefront, I think you have to be prepared for that.
"I don't know if Love Island stars will be on Strictly in the future, but I hope so.
"I think now that is the craze, YouTube and reality TV stars are coming to the forefront, I think you have to be prepared for that."
This year, YouTube vlogger Saffron Baker is one of the contestants and Jamie Laing from reality TV series Made In Chelsea was set to take part before he got injured.
As the countdown continues to the first, proper competitive show of the new series this Saturday (September 21), one of the favourites - ex-Corrie actress Catherine Tyldesley - has revealed training for the Viennese Waltz has been so tough she's been forced to take travel sickness tablets.
The former Coronation Street actress and partner Johannes Radebe will be performing their first live dance this weekend.
Speaking on BBC Breakfast today, Catherine said she's been "loving it" so far despite all the training - and sickness.
Leave us a comment on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and let us know what you think!