Most irritating CBB housemate EVER to return as Ray J replacement?
Please God, no!
Perez Hilton has said he would be happy to enter the Celebrity Big Brother house following the dramatic departure of Ray J.
The controversial blogger first appeared on the show in 2015 with Katie Hopkins and Katie Price, and now some fans are calling on him to return.
Perez has said he would be up for it, if he gets a good wad of cash, but he has not been contacted by producers.
He also said he loves the drama of the show.
This comes after he claimed he had not been offered enough money to enter the show on the first night, because Ray J had commanded such a large fee.
He posted on Twitter: “They blew all their money on @RayJ and didn’t give me the fee I felt I deserved. x”
This comes as the show brushed over Ray J’s shocking exit from the house.
The American artist and songwriter left the mad house on Tuesday after complaining about a cracked tooth.
He blacked out because of the pain and was immediately taken to hospital.
Talking to US website TMZ.com, he said he had been complaining about the pain for “three and a half days”.
He said: “It got to the point where some of the housemates in the house felt I was being ignored, we took petitions to say, ‘Hey we’re not doing any more tasks until Ray J’s tooth gets fixed’.
“I’ve got a cracked tooth where I need a filling fixed, I’ve got a gum coming over my other tooth. I’m in a lot of pain.
“I end up in the hospital 45 minutes, they get me some nutrition and I eat some McDonald’s and I’m cool, I’m literally fine, I’m ready to go back in the house and they won’t let me back in,” he said.
He went on to say that he felt like he was connecting with the British fan base and that it was really unfair that producers weren’t letting him back in.
Don’t you worry folks, Ray J is very determined to get back into the house.
After the show’s producers decided to remove him from the house because he was in such pain, Ray J said the wind hit the tooth and he “blacked out”.
“I ended up in the hospital 45 minutes, they get me some nutrition and I eat some McDonald’s and I’m cool, I’m literally fine, I’m ready to go back in the house and they won’t let me back in,” he said.
Asked if he would sue if he did not receive his reported £800,000 fee for taking part in the show, he said: “I never like to do that because I’m a producer and I like to be on the same page as everybody, but this is just not fair.
“And if I have to take those precautions I will. I don’t even care about my tooth. Put me back in the house and let me work.”
Please not Perez, Speidi and Jedward are bad enough!