Kiosk Keith, the infamous "Outback Shack" shopkeeper, won't be returning to I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! this year.
The TV star, whose real name is Raymond Grant, was sacked from the show in January following accusations he turned up to work drunk and behaved inappropriately towards a female colleague.
A close friend of the iconic star has told The Sun this week that Keith hasn't been in contact with anyone at ITV ahead of the new series, which starts this month.
Read more: ITV confirms I'm A Celebrity start date
The source told the publication: "Ray won’t be going back as Kiosk Keith.
"He hasn’t spoken to anyone at ITV and they haven’t been in touch. It won’t be the same without him."
They added: "There’s been no talk of him being a labourer on the show again. We’ve told him he’s too old for it now. Ray needs to move on."
He hasn’t spoken to anyone at ITV and they haven’t been in touch.
Keith originally joined the show as a set builder in 2002 and was chosen to play the infamous Outback Shack shopkeeper in 2013.
Earlier this year, a spokesperson for ITV confirmed that Raymond had been sacked from the reality TV show and there were no longer plans for him to return this year.
It came after The Sun claimed the father-of-four had been given the boot from the show after a female crew member complained to ITV bosses about his behaviour at work.
It was also said that Keith apparently arrived at work drunk, before allegedly making unwanted advances towards a young female colleague on the staff bus that takes everyone to work in the jungle.
Shortly after the allegations emerged, Keith's ex-wife insisted to The Sun that her former husband is a loving family man, and has been unfairly treated.
She said at the time: "It was just a pat on the [bleep]. It's been made out to be he's some kind of sexual predator. He's not at all.
"A young girl walked past and he slapped her on the [bleep]. Everyone laughed. She went to the bosses and said it was sexual harassment.
"I'm not condoning that he slapped her on the bottom. No one wants that. But he's being made out to be this horrible man when he really isn't."
She added: "I just wanted to get the truth out there so people know that he isn't some kind of horrible predator."
ITV bosses have yet to reveal who will be taking Keith's place on the show for this year's series.
The show is set to return to ITV on Sunday November 18.
Dec Donnelly will be returning to host the show alongside his new co-star Holly Willoughby, who is filling in for Ant McPartlin while he takes the rest of the year off to focus on his sobriety.
A representative for I'm A Celebrity told ED! they will begin announcing their 2018 show content from next week.
Are you looking forward to the new series of I'm A Celebrity? Leave us a comment on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix and let us know what you think!